Drug Facts & Directions
- Active Ingredient: Salicylic acid (wart remover)
- Inactive Ingredients: Castor oil, chlorobutanol in a waxy base
- For the removal of common warts, recognizable by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance of the surface
- For the removal of plantar warts, recognizable by their location on the bottom of the foot, their tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern
For external use only
- Do not use this product on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened, if you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation.
- Stop use and see your doctor if discomfort or condition persists.
- Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, call poison control or seek medical help immediately.
- Wash affected area.
- If desired, soak in warm water up to 5 minutes.
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of wart remover to wart or a bandage.
- Cover affected area with the bandage.
- Repeat procedure every 24 to 48 hours until wart is removed (for up to 12 weeks).
- Avoid getting WartStick® on normal skin surrounding the wart.
- A nail file, pumice stone, or clean washcloth can be used to remove the softened layers of the wart between applications of Wart Stick. Do not use this stone, file, or cloth on other areas, as that will spread the virus.