Drug Facts & Directions
- Active Ingredient: Salicylic acid (wart remover)
- Inactive Ingredients: Castor oil, chlorobutanol in a waxy base
- For the removal of common warts, recognizable by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance of the surface
- For the removal of plantar warts, recognizable by their location on the bottom of the foot, their tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern
For external use only
- Do not use this product on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened, if you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation.
- Stop use and see your doctor if discomfort or condition persists.
- Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, call poison control or seek medical help immediately.
- Wash affected area.
- If desired, soak in warm water up to 5 minutes.
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of wart remover to wart or a bandage.
- Cover affected area with the bandage.
- Repeat procedure every 24 to 48 hours until wart is removed (for up to 12 weeks).
- Avoid getting WartStick® on normal skin surrounding the wart.
- A nail file, pumice stone, or clean washcloth can be used to remove the softened layers of the wart between applications of WartStick®. Do not use this stone, file, or cloth on other areas, as that will spread the virus.